It was a great pleasure for me to be part and to perform and teach in St.Petersburg. Thank you for having me and for your wonderful organization.
It would be fantastic for me to come back in two or three years time!
Sending you my best wishes and regards from Berlin,
Professor Gottlieb Wallisch, piano
Berlin University of the Arts (Germany)
- St. Petersburg N.A.
Vladimir Chernov graduated from the Tchaikovsky Conservatory in Moscow where he studied with Georgy Seleznev and Gugo Tiz. In 1981 he joined the Kirov Opera in St. Petersburg as a soloist. In this same year he won second prize, and was awarded a Special Jury Prize, in the Glinka Competition.
- St. Petersburg N.A. Rimsky-Korsakov State Conservatory (Russia)
- Schnittke Moscow State Institute of Music (Russia)
- The Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory (Armenia)
- Tokyo University of the Arts (Japan)
- The Julliard School of Music, Drama and Music (New York, USA)
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (United Kingdom)
From October 21st through the 27th, 2017, the oldest college of music in Russia will hold the 17th International Conservatory Week festival. This major annual forum, a project of the Rimsky-Korsakov St. Petersburg State Conservatory since 2001, is a multi-faceted endeavor that brings together the concert and educational spheres.